1. College degree or above;
2. At least 3 years working experiences in the industry;
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good customer service awareness;
4. Working experience in automobile industry/testing industry preferred; Sales experience in climatic chambers and robots preferred;
5. Having driving license, able to travel independently.
1. To complete the sales target of the responsible region according to company requirements and tasks assigned by the department;
2. To make sales plans, develop new customers as planned, maintain old customers, visit customers regularly, grasp and analyze customer/project trends timely;
3. To independently explore, follow up and communicate with customers; Be able to conduct basic technical communication with customers and provide solutions after product technical training,;
4. To participate in industry exhibitions and related market activities to promote company products and solutions;5. To collect customer information and set up customer files.
1. Master degree or above in automation, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related major;
2. Proficient in robot application, be able to independently conduct debugging of robots at automatic workstations or production lines;
3. Hard working, meticulous and strong sense of responsibility;4. Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability, proactive and team-oriented.
1. To perform application development, assist customers in developing robot application packages for automobile testing and medical treatment, etc.;
2. To provide on-site support, help customers to debug robot application development kit, assist customers with communication, programming, error correction and other technical supports;
3. To develop new applications according to customer needs;
4. To collect customer requirements, conduct feasibility analysis and test on customized projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above in cryogenic and refrigeration technology/energy & power/HVAC or related majors;
2. At least two years working experiences in refrigeration design or related;
3. Familiar with CAD and solidworks;
4. Proficient in refrigeration and welding technology;
1. Responsible for the implementation of refrigeration technology of constant temperature and humidity laboratory;
2. Responsible for the refrigeration design of company's environmental simulation test equipment and project promotion;
3. To participate in the design of refrigeration scheme;
4. To formulate 3D drawing of refrigeration system and assist in the improvement of production process;
5. To participate in electrical design related to refrigeration;
6. Responsible for the preparation of refrigeration technology documents;
7. To provide refrigeration-related
technical support to production and sales departments;
8. To obey the
management rules, and be willing to accept other works arranged by the
7. To provide refrigeration-related technical support to production and sales departments;
8. To obey the management rules, and be willing to accept other works arranged by the leadership.
1. College degree or above in industrial automation or mechanical design, etc.;2. At least 3 years relevant working experiences, proficient in mechanical principle, mechanical
processing technology, mechanism design and calculation check;
3. Proficient in AutoCAD and 3d design softwares, such as Solidworks;4. Familiar with servo, frequency conversion and other drive scheme design, non-standard design and aerodynamic design;
5. Experience in test equipment design is preferred;
6. Teamwork spirit, active thinking, good at thinking and working seriously.
1. Responsible for mechanical scheme design and selection of systems;
2. Responsible for design and development of test tooling;
3. Responsible for reasonably arranging design plans according to customer requirements to ensure the design progress;
4. Responsible for compiling system mechanical drawings (including assembly drawings and parts drawings) , which shall accurately reflect customer needs;
5. Responsible for formulating the manufacturing and processing specifications of mechanical products, and supervising the quality of mechanical manufacturing;
6. Responsible for developing mechanical test plan, and completing mechanical test and debugging.